I obviously didn't knock on wood when I was casually telling someone last week how I couldn't believe that my whole family made it through the holidays without catching the nasty flu bug or winter cold going around...cause it hit me hard this weekend! I can't even remember the last time I was that sick. I am grateful that my hubby was immune and didn't mind running to CVS every time I wanted to try a different medication because the one I was taking wasn't working fast enough! I even had to cancel a photo session, which I have only had to do one other time in 4 years! I am happy to say that I feel like I am on the mend, or at least able to move around without passing out. Just wanted to post last week's ProjectLife365 pics and let you know that I have some fun posts coming up in the next few weeks...just have to finish wiping down the entire house with Lysol.
1. FORGOTTON- Sunday grocery shopping-closest thing to torture I can think of
2. TEMPTATION- trying to lose a few pounds before our trip...having this in the freezer isn't helping
3. CONFUSING- learning a new language is for the birds
4. SIGN OF WINTER- we don't have many here but my rose bushes haven't started blooming yet
5. THIS IS SO ME- I've been told my son looks just like me, poor thing
6. NEWS- a fun trip to the U-Pick farm being featured on a local blog this week...details coming soon