So I decided to bite the bullet and participate in Project Life 365. The most exciting thing about it is that my 12 year old son decided to do it along with me. He got an itouch for Christmas so he has fallen in love with instagram with the rest of the nation. I really encourage you to give it a try, the prompts are easy and it does make you take a look around and see things in a different light (perhaps). Here is week #1:
1. RESOLUTION (two of mine were drink more water and give more compliments)
2. YOU TODAY (I didn't get out of my PJs today)
3. OPTIMISTIC (grass growing in concrete crack-a nod to my favorite movie, Elizabethtown)
4. VIEW (on my way out of Walmart...the only thing beautiful in that place)
5. GRACEFUL (my beautiful Bella)
6. VIEW (on my desk and always disappearing)
If you are participating (and it's not too late!) let me know your instagram handle or however you are posting your daily images...I'd love to see them :) My instagram id is wendyupdegraff, fair warning...I post a lot of pics of my goofy family.