One of my favorite printer's is Paper Coterie. I have used them for many items...my planners, birthday party invitations, calendars and memory boxes to name a few. In January they had a really good sale going on for their desk calendars. I think I paid $8 for one (so of course I picked up a couple to give as gifts). It was a great way for me to use a lot of different images on one product. When I got it, I loved it but I realized that I have zero desk room in my office. My cat usually takes up any available space but does not mind re-arranging things on my desk to make room when he needs to stretch. So after picking up this calendar off of the floor for the 15th time I figured I needed to find a new home for it. While looking around the house for a new home for my calendar I thought about how much I loved all of these pictures and I hated not being able to see them all the time...so here is how the wall calendar came about.
I laid them all out so I could gauge the distance between them.
And here was the last 2 weeks of my ProjectLife 365...hope you aren't finding it hard to keep up like I am...I have to admit, a few times I am already in bed for the night when I realize I haven't taken a picture of my word yet. So forgive me that some of these are the most creative :)
2. GOOD MORNING- it was a rainy miserable morning
3. BLUE- skies after rainy days are the absolute best
4. NOOK- I never get to actually sit there and read but it looks nice
5. HANDMADE- Preston (and I) made for Mike's first Father's Day
6. YOU TODAY- rocking my new anchor earrings
2. TROUBLEMAKER- see story above, he's always into something
3. BIG PERSONALITY- even her shadow rocks
4. PRIVATE- my bff and I had the theater to ourselves to see Beautiful Creatures (it was horrible)
5. DAILY COMMUTE- still taking my son to golf practice every morning before school
6. OVER THERE- heading "over there" in 2 more weeks!!!!